Wren Sideways Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today's free crochet pattern is the Wren Sideways Shawl which is a beautiful lacy shawl with easy to do stitches, this is a beginner plus crochet pattern and is worked sideways as i know many of you prefer to work your shawls like that instead of crocheting a long chain. I really enjoyed crocheting this shawl and it worked up so quickly and the color is absolutely gorgeous! I worked my shawl using Cascade 220 Aran in the color Blueberry Heather and i think it really shows up those beautiful stitches."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size18.5 x 72.75 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters