We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sweet Chestnut is a free pattern for a boomerang crochet shawl with a gorgeous drape. You will need approx. 450m of fingering weight yarn. One beautiful skein of yarn, or a selection of mini skeins from your stash, is all that is needed to show off this light and lacy shawl pattern. An asymmetric shape to curl around your neck and shoulders Made using basic crochet stitches that combine to create an interesting pattern, that is relaxing and quick to crochet."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters