We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sweet Chestnut is a free pattern for a boomerang crochet shawl with a gorgeous drape. You will need approx. 450m of fingering weight yarn. One beautiful skein of yarn, or a selection of mini skeins from your stash, is all that is needed to show off this light and lacy shawl pattern. An asymmetric shape to curl around your neck and shoulders Made using basic crochet stitches that combine to create an interesting pattern, that is relaxing and quick to crochet."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet