We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this beautiful crochet sunshine shawl! The shawl pattern is worked from the V up and includes a series of double crochet and chain stitches while increasing at each ends. Fringe is then added to complete the shawl. The final shawl measures approx. 65″ across the top and 25″ from the middle to bottom point. For these patterns you will need to know how to: -chain - double crochet Materials: - H hook, 5.00 mm - Light weight cotton yarn (3). I used Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Sugarwheel Cotton in "Pretties Please", about 600-650 yards (2 skeins) Yarn Weight: 3 - Light Fiber: 97% Cotton & 3% Metallic Polyester Brand: Yarn Bee - Tapestry needle "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters