Summer Breeze Crochet Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This summer breeze crochet triangle shawl is versatile enough to wear at the beach while relaxing or over your shoulders in a beautiful evening gown in the evening. Use one skein of yarn to make this light and lacy shawl. Easy Beginner Crochet Shawl Pattern This shawl uses a combination of double crochet rows and double crochet with chain stitches. It is worked from the top down with the stitches increasing with each row. Video Tutorial Sometimes it is just nice to see the pattern being worked. For those of you that learn better from a video, I have that for you. The first seven rows will be worked with a bit thicker yarn to help show the stitches. After this section on the video, I also show this shawl being worked with the fingering yarn. If you are a beginner at crochet and may have only crocheted a square or blanket, I recommend that you check out the video tutorial to help with understanding how to work this pattern. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this crochet pattern. I had 25 stitches to 4 inches
Finished SizeThe shawl measures 79 inches at the widest point and 28 ½ inches long in the center from the middle tip to the starting point.
- Cotton Kings Twirls yarn cake color number 10 from Hobbi. It is a number 2 fine fingering yarn. I used most of the 874 yards of the yarn in the skein. If you are not able to find this yarn, any fingering yarn with that yardage would work.
- Size E Crochet Hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters