We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sedona Ruana Granny Square Wrap is a beginner friendly poncho/ruana combo! Super easy construction & stitches - basically 5 identical granny squares sewn together to create a unique shape! Looks like a poncho in the back and ruana in the front. Added cord is optional but does give shape to the waist and keeps ruana wrap in place as well. Cord is simple using just the half double crochet stitch. This ruana is fabulous throw on go casual fashion but I love wearing this snuggled on the couch - no bulk at the back yet long enough in the front to cover you. So cozy! Approximate finished size: 66” from tip of triangle to bottom front edge x 20” wide per side. Total front width = 40” Instructions provided to make shorter as well if desired."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters