We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sedona Ruana Granny Square Wrap is a beginner friendly poncho/ruana combo! Super easy construction & stitches - basically 5 identical granny squares sewn together to create a unique shape! Looks like a poncho in the back and ruana in the front. Added cord is optional but does give shape to the waist and keeps ruana wrap in place as well. Cord is simple using just the half double crochet stitch. This ruana is fabulous throw on go casual fashion but I love wearing this snuggled on the couch - no bulk at the back yet long enough in the front to cover you. So cozy! Approximate finished size: 66” from tip of triangle to bottom front edge x 20” wide per side. Total front width = 40” Instructions provided to make shorter as well if desired."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet