We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A very pretty shawl design with a lovely drape, using approx. 400m of fingering weight yarn. One beautiful skein of yarn is all that is needed to show off this asymmetrical shawl in an easy 4-row repeat pattern. Made using basic crochet stitches that combine to create an interesting pattern, that is relaxing and quick to crochet. Materials LITLG Life In The Long Grass: 4 Ply/fine sock - 75% SW Merino /25% Nylon - 100g/435m Colour - Saturn 4mm crochet hook You can use approx. 400m of any fingering weight yarn or yarn weight of your choice and matching hook. Measurements Shawl pictured measures 68in 173cm on the longest length and 17in 43cm depth after blocking"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters