We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Varying widths of off white, grey and black come together to work up this Ombre Shawl, producing a gorgeous blend of color. As the designer says, "this is definitely not your granny’s shawl! The gorgeous stitch texture and modern striping help this shawl pair just as easily with your favorite pair of jeans as it does over a little black dress, and it can be easily customized to any size you like." This shawl is perfect for summer nights, when the temperatures drop without the sun, and can easily be worn into the fall as a light layering piece. If neutral shades aren't your style, work this crochet shawl up with shades of your favorite color, or mix and match hues to create a shawl that's uniquely you.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished shawl has an approximate wingspan measure of 64 in., with a 32 in. drop, however it is easily customization for any size you desire … just stop when you reach the size you like.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flikka Flamingo
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Aria Button Down Cardigan
- Crochet Wine Glass Holder
- Spiral Honey And Cream Coasters
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters