Northern Lakes Crochet Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Northern Lakes Crochet Triangle shawl is crocheted using two different colors of yarn from the top down. Using a combination of double crochet. single crochet, and chain stitches throughout the pattern make this an easy pattern. The classic triangle shape and crochet stitches make the Northern Lakes shawl pattern a warm, yet beautiful project to dress up your wardrobe this winter. The simple single and double crochet stitches mean this pattern is easy, and even an advanced beginner should be able to crochet this without too much trouble. "
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 stitches to 4 inches
Finished Size86 inches wide at the widest part X 23 inches long measured from the center to the tip.
- Surf from The Yarn Collective Bloomsbury DK 100% Merino Wool, 2 skeins, or approximately 526 yards.
- Moss from The Yarn Collective Bloomsbury DK 100% Merino Wool, 2 skeins, or approximately 526 yards.
- size F crochet hook
- stitch marker
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters