Monochrome Bias Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Worked back and forth in rows on the bias, the Monochrome Bias Wrap is a great compromise between easy crocheting and a little bit of interest to keep you entertained. This bias crochet wrap is worked in sections with some easy, mindless single crochet parts for a relaxing crocheting experience, and interspersed with interesting sections of mosaic crochet. It’s long enough to wrap around the neck multiple times or to drape loosely over shoulders in numerous ways. This pattern is suited to both experienced crocheters and those eager for a challenge. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and includes step-by-step mosaic crochet tutorial."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor single crochet section: 19sts x 23 rows = 10cm/4”
For mosaic section: 19sts x 18 rows = 10cm/4”
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished SizeAdjustable. Size after blocking: Length 174cm/69.3” Width 44cm/17.3”
Yarn Scheepjes Whirlette 100g = 455m, 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic.
Yarn A: Luscious – 496m,
Yarn B: Frosted – 278m,
Yarn C: Ice – 496m.
Note that yardage may vary depending on yarn used, gauge variations or modifications.
Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters