Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" Lately, I have been designing shawls and I think I'm addicted to it already. Last time I shared a video tutorial of the Mae Belle shawl which is named after my best friend who works as a nurse in our place. Now I have made another shawl and it's for my other best friend. She's my best friend since college. We studied the same course and we passed the board exam together. Her name is Mac Cannie and I named this shawl after her. I haven't seen her for months and I miss her. I plan to give the shawl to her personally. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished shawl dimensions is 31" x 71"
- Fingering Weight Yarn
- 3.50 mm hook
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters