We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lilla Shawl is a small, lightweight shawl that’s perfect for Spring and Summer. This easy triangle shawl is a relaxing crochet pattern with a simple repeat to remember. Photo tutorial included, beginners and seasoned crocheters alike will enjoy the Lilla Shawl. Personally, I love a small shawl that doesn’t overwhelm for this time of year. When I no longer need it on my shoulders I can transfer it to my neck, or even stash it in my bag. The pattern includes the easy repeat row instructions for continuing to increase your shawl to a larger size, if desired. Berroco Weekend Cotton is soft, stretchy and comes in an array of gorgeous colors. This shawl does need blocking to achieve the proper shape. I’ve included photos and instructions for my process."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 14 dcs x 8 rows
Finished SizeAfter blocking, shawl measures 24″ deep, 54″ wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters