We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Kalinda Wrap is a beautiful crochet shawl that’s enjoyable to work. It’s fun play of wave pattern section and simple double crochet section which will show beautifully when worn. Kalinda Wrap is worked diagonally with increases on one side and decreases on the other, creating a parallelogram shape. It can be worn in a multitude of ways. It fits perfectly over your shoulders and can also be bundled about the neck as a scarf. Although the pattern is written in one size, Kalinda Wrap is totally adjustable both in length and in width. The pattern uses US crochet terminology."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 sts and 10 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3.5mm hook with back loop only double crochet stitches.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Before you measure, please take the time to block your swatch in the same manner that you will block your wrap.
Finished Size195cm (77”) long and 45cm (18”) wide (adjustable)
- Yarn Scheepjes Whirl 215g = 1000m, 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic, 1 cake. For the wrap sample I used (555) Forbidden Fushsia colorway.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet