We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Jasmine Shawl is worked top down, you start with a long starting chain and then crochet in rows, i find even though it’s a long starting chain the overall shawl pattern goes super quick and who doesn’t want that! I made this shawl in three days but that was without blocking. Remember when you block your shawl to really stretch out the stitches, that’s when the stitches really show at their best and even though this is made with aran yarn, once blocked it becomes super light and wearable, i also love you can wear shawls like scarves too and that truly makes it a versatile piece!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size70 x 18.5 inches approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters