Grandma's Shoulder Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I decided to make Grandma a small shoulder shawl that she could wear across her shoulders. Something super soft and very lightweight that she would be able to put on and off herself. Something warm but not heavy. I decided to use the Hygge Fur I found at Michael’s for this pattern because it is SO crazy soft and the color of the yarn seemed perfect as it is a warm dusty pink. I hadn’t worked with it before but I was pretty sure because of the type of yarn it was, that finding the actual loops of my stitches might not be as easy as I would like – so for this project we are working between the stitches, into the spaces, rather than the loops. There is a video tutorial available. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
2 stitches and 1 row = 1 inch
Finished Size17.5 inches diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters