We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Julie shawl features thin sections of single crochet and thicker sections of double crochet v-stitches to create an appealing solid and lace stripe look. All you need to complete this shawl is one skein of Washtenaw Wool, fingering weight yarn. Size: 45″ across, 20″ center to point Yarn: Washtenaw Wool, Leelanau (fingering weight) 80% superwash merino, 20% nylon: Poseidon gradient – 3.5 oz/410 yds Hook: US-E/4, 3.5 mm Gauge: 20 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sc – single crochet sl st – slip stitch sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size45″ across, 20″ center to point
- see link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters