We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Julie shawl features thin sections of single crochet and thicker sections of double crochet v-stitches to create an appealing solid and lace stripe look. All you need to complete this shawl is one skein of Washtenaw Wool, fingering weight yarn. Size: 45″ across, 20″ center to point Yarn: Washtenaw Wool, Leelanau (fingering weight) 80% superwash merino, 20% nylon: Poseidon gradient – 3.5 oz/410 yds Hook: US-E/4, 3.5 mm Gauge: 20 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sc – single crochet sl st – slip stitch sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 18 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size45″ across, 20″ center to point
- see link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet