We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Coral Charm is a versatile fun pattern, written for a Sports-weight (light DK) gradient yarn. A cosy warm shawl to wrap around your neck. This is perfect for a Beginner Crochet Shawl, using only basic stitches. A quick relaxing make that can be crocheted in any weight yarn you choose. The pattern includes a picture tutorial and a chart to help you. This shawl design has a wide wing-span making it very wearable. The main body is worked from the bottom up, increasing on each side until a wide triangle is formed. You can use any weight yarn to make this shawl…..it is a really versatile pattern! Measurements 86in (288cm) length x 31in (79cm) depth when blocked"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters