We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Coral Charm is a versatile fun pattern, written for a Sports-weight (light DK) gradient yarn. A cosy warm shawl to wrap around your neck. This is perfect for a Beginner Crochet Shawl, using only basic stitches. A quick relaxing make that can be crocheted in any weight yarn you choose. The pattern includes a picture tutorial and a chart to help you. This shawl design has a wide wing-span making it very wearable. The main body is worked from the bottom up, increasing on each side until a wide triangle is formed. You can use any weight yarn to make this shawl…..it is a really versatile pattern! Measurements 86in (288cm) length x 31in (79cm) depth when blocked"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters