Chic Halftime Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Chic Halftime Shawl is trendy, warm, tweedy, and so speedy you’ll finish it in half the time! Perfect for chilly days and quick gifts, it’s a free crochet shallow shawl pattern on Moogly! For this pattern, I partnered with my good friend Marly Bird! Her Chic Sheep by Marly Bird yarn is one of my favorite wool yarns, and I do so love working with her on all sorts of projects! Be sure to check out the Mariposa Chic Knit Shawl she designed (linked in the pattern)! I had a whole bunch of partial balls of Chic Sheep by Marly Bird, and I wanted to create a pattern that works up fast. With busy schedules and the holidays just around the corner, the Chic Halftime Shawl is the perfect project! Now you can do some stash busting, create something warm, and even whip up some gorgeous crochet gifts - fast fast fast! (Some might say in “half the time”… heh.)"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size98" long x 12.5" at the point, blocked
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet