We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A simple elegant triangle shawl designed to reflect the chakra system with colour coded tapestry and surface crochet elements The inspiration behind the Chakra shawl came from wanting something to wrap around me to keep me warm at the end of my yoga practice during the transition from energetic movement to rest. This is a relatively simple pattern, mostly using single crochet (UK double crochet) and chains throughout. It is suitable for beginners looking to try a new technique or two like tapestry and surface crochet (It’s not as scary as it sounds!)"
NotesThe pattern includes a chart for the colourwork
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size160cm wide by 80cm deep
- 300g / 900m fingering weight / fine yarn in main colour
- Around 5g / 20m fingering weight / fine yarn in each contrasting colour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters