This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Butterfly Ripple Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this project you will need: HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt "Flowers" yarn, color #270 Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz) Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd) Gauge is 2 sts per cm or 5 sts per Inch This shawl measures: Wide 80 cms \ 31 inches Tall 50 cms \ 20 inches"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLounge Around Crochet Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters