Butterfly Ripple Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For this project you will need: HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US YARN: I used a Yarn cake from YarnArt "Flowers" yarn, color #270 Content: 55% Organic Cotton 45% Anti Pilling Acrylic Ball Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz) Yarn Weight: 1 : Fingering Yarn Length: 1000 m (1093 yd) Gauge is 2 sts per cm or 5 sts per Inch This shawl measures: Wide 80 cms \ 31 inches Tall 50 cms \ 20 inches"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet