Beginner Triangle Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Beginner Triangle Shawl Crochet Pattern is great when worn as a shawl or in the front as a triangle scarf. This lovely and simple shawl is made with self-striping yarn so there are fewer ends to weave in. An easy addition to your outfit any time of year! This super easy beginner level pattern is perfect for practicing your double crochet stitch, treble crochet stitch, and creating chain spaces within a row. The pattern is written step by step with lots of photos to reference."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x (3 rows DC, 1 row TC, 3 rows DC) = 4 in X 4 in
Finished Size35” long (at longest point) x 50” wide (at widest point)
- 600 yards of worsted weight yarn (I used 1 Caron Big Cake)
- J 10/ 6mm crochet hook
- Stitch markers - Optional but recommended
- Yarn Needle and Scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters