Ana Pocket Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ana Pocket Shawl crochet pattern is free and pairs simplicity with a pop! The bobble like, pineapple stitch creates an eye catching pocket and center detail. This pocket shawl crochets up quickly in chunky weight yarn. Which means, you can make it and wear it this season! To balance out the simplicity I went all in on the pineapple stitches for the pockets of this shawl. I love how bobblicious they are in the bulky weight yarn."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size48” long when laid flat x 13” wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters