Amsterdam Crochet Your Fade Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I had so much fun making this pattern. I was inspired by all the lovely knit fade shawls at VKL in New York and wanted a crochet version for myself. The Amsterdam Crochet Your Fade Shawl is shaped asymmetrical but also to be worn as a scarf OR shawl! How you style it is up to you! It's great for any level of crocheter and a fun way to incorporate vibrant and colorful yarns - let the yarn do the heavy lifting :-) "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet