We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Amore Wrap is a free, lacy crochet shawl pattern that uses just one ball of Red Heart It’s A Wrap Rainbow Yarn. The open stitch pattern works up quickly and beautifully in the lovely gradient colors. The fine weight yarn and lacy stitches used make this wrap perfect for a spring or summer accessory. Pair it with a cute pair of jeans for a casual look, or jazz up a pretty dress for evening wear, it will look great either way."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 double crochet and 9.5 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size74 in x 22 in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet