This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amaryllis Easy Crochet Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a modular construction shawl with two triangles worked in an easy to memorize petal crochet pattern. Then the triangles are joined together with a decorative center gusset panel. Please enjoy the supplemental video tutorial for this crochet pattern on the free pattern page. This crochet pattern features Be So Easy Yarn, #5 bulky weight, 100% milk fiber yarn. It is available in 25 beautiful colors exclusively at Kristin's website. This is a great last minute gift because it works up quickly with 8mm hook and bulky yarn."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach 2 row pattern repeat is 2 in (5cm) square, after blocking.
Finished Size56 in (142.2cm) wide x 22 in (55.9cm) tall.
- 290 yds (164m) #5 bulky weight yarn
- L/11 (8mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Read NextCherry Blossom Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters