We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Amara Shawl is a gorgeous asymmetrical crochet shawl that is a perfect accessory for any time of year! The Amara Shawl crochet pattern uses DK (#3) weight yarn and a combo of the herringbone double crochet and the front post double crochet stitches to great this beautiful shawl! Pattern difficulty: Easy Yarn: 690-720 yards DK (#3) weight yarn Sizing: 42” x 34” before blocking or desired size All of my patterns are thoroughly tested by experienced pattern testers and fellow designers to ensure you get a pattern that is easy to read and follow. All of my patterns are in American terms. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot necessary
Finished Size42" x 34" before blocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters