We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Amalthea is a striped shawl that mixes lace and solid sections and is made from the corner out, creating an asymmetrical and intriguing look. One skein each of Frabjous Fibers/Wonderland Yarns Unicorn and Cheshire Cat yarns are all it takes to make this shawl, with enough left over to make the matching hat. The name for this shawl was inspired by the name of a unicorn in one of my favorite movies from childhood. You are sure to stop the show when you wear this set out!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge23 sts x 13 rows makes 4" square in dc in front loop only, with yarn A
Finished Size54? along top (long side); 25? from center of long side to bottom point
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet