We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This chunky Starlight Button Cowl has a knit-like look and is the perfect cozy accessory for a cold winter day. MATERIALS: Approximately 157 yds of Category 6 Super Bulky Yarn; I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick* in the Starlight colorway Size P 10mm Crochet Hook* Yarn Needle* for weaving ends Scissors* 3 – 1.25″ Toggle Buttons* Needle and thread This pattern is written in US terms. Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project. This pattern begins with a set of rows that creates a ribbing and is then turned to work into the side of the rows for the rest of the cowl pattern. The skipped sts in Row 53 of the ribbing section are the button holes for the top of the cowl."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7.6 stitches & 5.6 rows = 4″
Finished SizeApproximately 28″ in diameter and 11″ wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- Easy Crochet Boy Cardigan With Hood And Pockets
- C2c Sloth
- Cool Waves Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters