Paved Diamonds Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you like Filet crochet patterns? This crochet rug pattern creates a modern version of filet crochet. It’s a great pattern for an experienced beginner, and even more advanced crocheter will enjoy it. It is worked up quickly, which makes it a lovely weekend project. This pattern is actually were derived from my Diamonds Doily pattern. I’ve received lots of comments about how lovely this doily will be as a rug, so I turned it into a rug! Just made it half a circle, so you can put it at the bottom of your bed, as an indoor entry mat, or at the bathroom floor. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugein double crochet - 12 dc and 7 rows = 4 in/10 cm with I/5.5mm hook.
Finished Size41×20.4 in (105×52 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters