We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The lavender basket crochet pattern has instructions of how to crochet an oblong bottom, a basket and lavender flowers. Anyone can crochet a basket but I am in love with these lavender flowers. Lavenders can also be used as gift jewelry, design of children's clothes, hair ornaments, decoration for hats, other home decor projects. The basket is crocheted with a size 5.0 mm hook and bulky (7wpi) yarn (brand: kartopu zambak). I used a size 2.1 mm hook and sport weight yarn for the lavender part (brand: kartopu amigurumi). "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters