We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For Valentine's Day I decided to design a Heart pillow. I was originally going to design the pillows to look like candy Conversation Hearts. Once I got started though, I changed my mind and decided to use white yarn for the font (as opposed to red. I also added a scallop border. You'll need worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook. I think the pillows look like boxes of Valentine chocolates! What do you think? "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 single crochet and 11 rows= 2 inches
Finished Size12" by 12"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters