All Heart Home Decor Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The smallest heart in the All Heart Home decor pattern is free on the blog! All you need to know are half double crochet and single crochet stitches. That makes this a fairly simple pattern to make. And, did I mention that it’s quick? In less than 20 minutes, you can whip up one of these sweet hearts! There are so many ways you can use this crochet heart besides as a coaster. Check out the blog post for an extensive list of ideas. "
Notes• All directions are written in US Crochet Terms.
• When estimating yardage needed, err on the side of caution. The estimate given in the Materials section is only a general guide. Note that different yarn weights and hook sizes will use different amounts of yarn.
• Heart is worked from the bottom up. Each curved top is worked separately.
• Ch 2 does not count as a stitch. Work first stitch(es) in each row in the same stitch as the ch 2.
• When edging with sc stitches, I found it easiest to place 1 st in the side of each row. Approximately every 3 rows, I placed an extra stitch. You may find it easier to place more or fewer edging stitches around your heart. Just
make sure you are consistent and do the same number of stitches on each side.
• This pattern can be made with any yarn and appropriate hook size. A lighter yarn and smaller hook will result in smaller hearts and less yardage used.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 hdc x 14 rows = 4″ x 4″
Finished Size4 1/4″ wide and 5 1/2″ long.
- Worsted (4) weight yarn, up to 37 yards
- 4.0mm (G) hook
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters