Pumpkin Totes with Masks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable pumpkin tote is crochet with worsted weight yarn and has felt eyes and mouth. The handle features curled black chenille stems sewn on for decoration. Te pumpkin tote can be lined or left unlined. What makes this tote special is that is comes with instructions to crochet 3 masks: Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and the Mummy to give the tote even more Halloween inspiration. The finished size is 4-1/2" X 4-1/2". You will need to know how to single crochet, half double crochet and decrease."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc sts = 1"
3 rows hdc = 1"
Finished Size4-1/2" X 4-1/2"
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Pumpkin
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Green
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in White
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Black
- Black chenille stems
- fabric for lining
- white, black, blue and red felt
- no sew glue
- sewing needle and thread
- size H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters