Miss Bear Pumpkin Witch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pumpkin Witch is an outfit that will fit Miss Bear (also a free pattern). Miss Bear stands 7-1/2". The outfit was made with size 10 crochet thread and size 7 crochet hooks. There are instructions to make the skirt, top, cape, witch's hat and tiny pumpkins. The tiny pumpkins decorate the doll's skirt and have fabric painted faces. You will need to know how to single crochet, half double crochet and decrease. This is an intermediate level pattern."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge8 sc = 1"
6 rows sc = 1"
Finished Sizewill fit 7-1/2" Miss Bear doll
- size 10 crochet thread in Pumpkin, Black and Green
- size 7 crochet hook
- 1/4" wide green ribbon
- black fabric paint
- small amount of stuffing
- needle to take crochet thread
- small snaps
- sewing needle and thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters