This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Miss Bear Pumpkin Witch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pumpkin Witch is an outfit that will fit Miss Bear (also a free pattern). Miss Bear stands 7-1/2". The outfit was made with size 10 crochet thread and size 7 crochet hooks. There are instructions to make the skirt, top, cape, witch's hat and tiny pumpkins. The tiny pumpkins decorate the doll's skirt and have fabric painted faces. You will need to know how to single crochet, half double crochet and decrease. This is an intermediate level pattern."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge8 sc = 1"
6 rows sc = 1"
Finished Sizewill fit 7-1/2" Miss Bear doll
- size 10 crochet thread in Pumpkin, Black and Green
- size 7 crochet hook
- 1/4" wide green ribbon
- black fabric paint
- small amount of stuffing
- needle to take crochet thread
- small snaps
- sewing needle and thread
Read NextBeer Mug Bottle Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters