Candy Corn Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This easy crochet wreath pattern is the perfect piece of fall decor. With autumn-shaded crochet flowers and little crochet candy corn bits, this festive little wreath will help usher in the changing seasons.
From the Blogger: "This fun holiday wreath features crochet candy corn and candy corn colored flowers. Made on a 12" Styrofoam wreath, it is first wrapped with worsted weight yarn (I used corn meal, a dusty yellow color) and then wrapped with 1/4" wide brown ribbon. The candy corn and flowers are then crochet and added to the wreath with the aid of florist pins. Florist pins are found in most craft stores in the floral department. They are wire, U shaped pins that are inserted into the wreath and hold the candy corn and flowers in place."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugecandy corn 1" wide
flower 2" wide
Finished Size12" wreath
- 12" Styrofoam wreath
- 1/4" wide brown ribbon
- florist pins
- worsted weight yarn in cornmeal, white, pumpkin and sage
- size H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters