We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern teaches you how to make the basic design for a pumpkin so you can make it in any size you wish! Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for Right and Left Handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
You will need a tapestry needle & Fiber fill to stuff your pumpkin.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- Your Highness Adult Crown
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Mysterious Crochet Top Hat
- 31 Crochet Witch Patterns: Hats, Decor, and More
- Harry Potter Wand Crochet Pattern
- Bumble Bee Crochet Baby Beanie and Stinger
- 14 Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- Hanging Crochet Skeleton
- Skull and Bones Applique
- Haunted Halloween Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters