We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern teaches you how to make the basic design for a pumpkin so you can make it in any size you wish! Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for Right and Left Handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
You will need a tapestry needle & Fiber fill to stuff your pumpkin.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 31 Crochet Witch Patterns: Hats, Decor, and More
- Classic Candy Corn Trick-or-Treat Bag
- 14 Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- 190 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns: The Ultimate Collection
- Halloween Eyeball
- 12 Free Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns
- Pineapple Pumpkin Crochet Lace Pattern
- 18+ Crochet Halloween Costumes for Kids
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Autumn Vine Crochet Pumpkin
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters