Big Blooms Solar Flowers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let’s add even more color and whimsy to our gardens with flowers that slip over solar lamps. I started making these as gifts and everyone has loved them. They are super quick to make and are great item for craft fairs too. Unique and eye catching! These solar lamps can be picked up at big box stores, garden centers and even dollar stores. I now have three sizes of these flowers"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet