This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Zoro Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Roronoa Zoro is the first crewmate that join to Straw Head Pirates which is Monkey D. Luffy as the captain. I made Zoro amigurumi crochet pattern in mini version as simple as possible. You can read Zoro crochet pattern for FREE on Crochethea blog. Zoro is about 9 cm (3.5 inches) tall. I used 8 ply Balinese cotton yarn (sport yarn) and Tulip hook no. 2 (2 mm). Its size may vary according to the materials you used."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot essential for this project
Finished Size9 cm (3.5 inches) tall
- Yarns: skin tone, black, green, white, turquoise
- Fiber fill
- Tulip hook no. 2 (2 mm)
- 7 mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters