Ziggy The Zebra
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Say hello to Ziggy the crochet Zebra, our newest sophisticated addition to the Juna series. We love the spiky mane and the adorable bow tie in this free crochet pattern. He has a quirky rainbow counterpart and we think they both look great together! Which one suits your style more? This free pattern works up fast, is a good beginner amigurumi pattern, and so cute! It works up to be approximately 8 inches in height. This pattern was made using DK yarn and a 3mm hook but can be made with any yarn and relevant hook."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 8 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters