This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Once upon a time there was a frog. He used to be a human, but he couldn't remember what he looked like because he had been a frog for so long. The frog who was once a human then learns about magic, who knows he might find a way to turn back into a human. So he was called the Wizard Frog. Although his body is small, he has a big heart and is ready to help anyone in need."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot essential for this project
Finished Size11 cm (4.3 in) tall without hat
- Yarns: green, black, purple
- Fiber fill
- Tulip hook no. 2 (2 mm)
- 8 mm safety eyes
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMake Your Own Monkey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters