Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you a good witch or a bad witch? This adorable topsy-turvy doll has a good witch on one side and a bad witch on the other side. The doll is easy to crochet using worsted weight yarn and will delight your little ones who are impatiently awaiting Halloween! The doll measures approximately 12" tall. Materials: Worsted weight yarn: 100 yards black 100 yards baby blue 35 yards purple 35 yards white 20 yards light green 20 yards ivory 25 yards yellow 5 yards orange Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfill 12 mm safety eyes"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1", 4 rows = 1"
Finished Size12" tall
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
- Safety eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters