Whale Plush Toy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Create the cutest crochet stuffed animal with this easy-to-follow pattern! Made primarily with single crochets, this pattern is for crocheters of all skill levels and is so fun to make. This is such a cute little whale to make!
From the blogger: "Your aspiring marine biologist will soon have a new best friend when you crochet this whale amigurumi for them. Pattern works up quick and easy in worsted weight yarn. They're so easy, you can make a few to set aside for Christmas gifts this year."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11" long
- Black felt or googly eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Advent Amy - Amigurumi Advent Calendar Crochet Along
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- Simple Joys Beanie
- Gael The Gnome
- Squishy Stripes Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters