Tree Sprout Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let's crochet the little tree sprout and bring the Spring vibe into your house with the easy doll amigurumi free crochet pattern. You can crochet easily with beginner-friendly, easy-to-follow, step-by-step crochet tutorials. Happy crocheting! Kay - the tree sprout is the perfect gift for tree-lovers or for the little baby. It is a quick and simple amigurumi project to wrap up! And the green color makes Kay - the tree spirit- a wonderful match to St Patrick's Day"
NotesVisit @anvisgranny for more easy amigurumi paterns
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24x24 single crochet = 10 cn
Finished Size19 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters