Salty The Seal
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Salty the Seal is a sweet and cuddly seal with big beautiful eyes that is curious and loves to go on adventures with her baby seals. Both Salty and her baby seals are made to minimize sewing. Their heads, bodies and tails are crocheted as one piece and the fins are created and sewn on separately. Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies for Salty the Seal: 5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet hook 71 yards/65m (3.5 oz/100g) of We Crochet Fable Fur Yarn in Ursa 24mm Blue Safety Eyes – I used Sapphire Glitter eyes from Chateau Bornais Crochet (on Etsy) 21mm Black Safety Nose Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle Clover Quick Locking Stitch Makers Polyester Stuffing Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors Supplies for Baby Seals: 3.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet hook 28 yards/26m (> 1 oz/12g) of Brava Worsted Yarn in either Dove Grey Heather (for the light grey baby) or Cobblestone Heather (for the dark grey baby) 2 - 10 mm Blue Safety Eyes for each baby seal 1 - 8 mm Oval black Safety Nose for each baby seal Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle Clover Quick Locking Stitch Makers Polyester Stuffing Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet