Pudge The Panda
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pudge the Panda is an easy crochet panda that uses a few color changes to get the look for the panda’s body. If you’re new to crocheting or need a little help with color changes, you can check out this little guide I have here that walks you through how to change colors. Pudge used to get teased for being bigger than the other pandas when he was little, but it never got in the way of all the things he wanted to do. Pudge is an adventurer and he loves wandering through the bamboo forests around his home and exploring all the cool things around him. And if he can grab a snack while he’s at it, he’s a happy bear!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters