Mellow The Bee Bear
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Bee bear free pattern! This guy is based on my other free patterns "Holiday Polar Bears" and "Valentine's bear". I think they are a cute and quick project so I thought adding this one dressed up as a bee to the collection would be fun. You'll need a 3 mm crochet hook, tapestry needle, stuffing, 8 mm safety eyes and yarn in colors: brown 25 gr, black 5 gr, yellow 5 gr, white 5 gr, a little bit of a darker brown for the nose and pink for the cheeks. The bear will be 11 cm / 4,3 inch tall. Let's beegin!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe bear will be 11 cm / 4,3 inch tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters