Jeremy The Giraffe
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Jeremy the Giraffe sits at just under 2 feet tall and if you count his legs, he’s a full three feet long! When I sat down to design this giraffe amigurumi pattern, I really wanted to get the legs right. I wanted the legs on my crochet giraffe to be pretty long and bobbly at the ends so that when you picked him up or wiggled him around, his arms and legs would swing around. A few years ago, I had done that with a monster toy, and it was so much fun for the kids to play with that wanted to include it here too. I also made it so Jeremy would sit on the base of his body and his arms and legs would be long enough to hang off a shelf or sit in a chair."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3 feet tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters