Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Some might ask: What is a Reversible Mood Toy? The Reversible Halloween Ghost is a double-faced toy designed to help work out emotions with young children. It has a face that expresses joy on one side and one that shows sadness on the other side, and it’s a way for your little one to express his or her emotions. It also makes for a great Halloween Decoration. The Reversible Octopus seems to be by far the most popular design, but I wanted to create a Halloween-inspired design that will both entertain the little ones and decorate the home. The Reversible Ghost Toy has been designed to be crocheted in one piece, with no sewing required (except the mouth). I used plastic doll eyes, but feel free to embroider yours if you wish."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters