Free Amigurumi Dragon Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This friendly Amigurumi dragon is called Damian and he can't wait to become part of your own fairy tale! Unlike some fierce mythical creatures, Damian is caring, sensitive and ready to have lots of fun. I had been itching to design a dragon toy for some time and when I saw this beautiful teal yarn I knew I had to get started on it straight away! :-) This free crochet dragon pattern is packed with lots of instructions and photos, which should make it very easy for you to crochet this handsome chap."
NotesUS crochet terminology
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSeated: 23cm / 9 inches | Ears to toes: 31cm / 12 inches
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters