Amigurumi Mini Hamster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet Hannah the Hamster! She's a great stash busting project and perfect if you've been wanting to try out amigurumi. Her pattern includes minimal sewing and step by step photos to walk you through. While I used worsted weight yarn she would also be super cute in a bulky weight or velvet yarn! You will want to be familiar with working in a magic circle and sewing of parts. I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I did!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3 inches tall
- • Size 4 worsted weight yarn (small amount of white, accent color, pink, and ivory)
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- 9mm safety eyes
- Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyelashes/eyebrows/nose
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters