We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Ladder Headband Crochet Pattern and Video - By Sara Sach Skill: Super Easy Materials: Crochet Hook - I Yarn - Any Worsted Weight (4) about 2 oz. 2 Decorative Buttons Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Foundation Double Crochet (fdc) Skip (sk) Slip Stitch (slst) Size: Youth - Adult 18-20 inch head) Gauge: 2 dc = 1 inch The Headband is stitched by holding 2 strands of yarn together. Please do Not copy or redistribute this pattern."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYouth - Adult (18-20 inch head)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet